Measures heavy metals and mineral levels
This important technology allows you to make informed health choices about metal and mineral imbalances, as well as detoxification.
- Innovative spectrophotometry technology returns results in real-time
- No trips to a lab, and now waiting
- Painless, quick and performed in a relaxed office setting
Why is this important?
- Mineral imbalances are prolific in today’s society due to mineral deletion of the soil, processed foods, and high consumption of acid related foods.
- Mineral absorption and assimilation problems are often seen with Celiac and Gluten Intolerance, IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohns, and Osteoporosis.
- Metal filings age with time, developing micro crack where mercury can vaporize into living tissue and increase heavy metal toxic loads, which can contribute to Cognitive Impairment, Dementia, and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Heavy metal toxicity has been implicated as a trigger for auto-immune disease, such as Hashimoto’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Biomarkers identify mineral imbalances are excellent indicators of bone health, which is a major concern for women during hormonal transitions.