Meet The Team
Over the years that I’ve spent studying and practicing dentistry, I’ve dedicated my life to serving my patients and offering them the finest dental care available. I have had a continuing professional relationship with many of the world’s most renowned dental scientists for more than three decades. This allows me to have the most up-to-date information and knowledge of these most modern techniques.
- B.S. in Biology from Siena College (New York), 1964
- D.D.S. from the State University of New York (Buffalo), 1968
- F.A.G.D. Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
- A.I.A.O.M.T. Accredited Member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- New York State Certified: Oral Conscious Sedation in the practice of dentistry
- Member:Commitment to Advanced Training
My education didn’t stop when I graduated. I am committed to ongoing continuing education to meet the evolving needs of my patients. Professional memberships like these allow me the opportunity to network with other dentists and keep up-to-date on advancements made around the world. That means instead of giving you one doctor’s ideas, you get the combined knowledge of thousands.
- Academy of General Dentistry*
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology**
- American Dental Association
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Holistic Dental Association
- Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry Medicine
* Fellow ** Accredited Member
I may be busy managing things, but I’ll always have time to answer any questions you may have. Working with this dental office has helped me to grow, and has taught me many things; I will work my best to ensure your comfort when being here.
Tammy, Dental Hygienist
Working with my patients isn’t just about cleaning teeth, it’s about getting to know people and watching their progress. I love my job, and I sincerely enjoy coming into work each day.
Jeanne, Dental Hygienist
I love my work; it’s not just a job, but a career. I knew from the time I was a child that I wanted to work in the dental field. Dental hygiene has turned out to be one of the smartest choices I’ve made.
Susan, Patient Coordinator and Clinical/Lab Assistant
The variety of tasks I hold around the office has helped me to become a Jack of all trades. You might see me in the laboratory, assisting the doctor, or helping patients with their appliances. I’m here to help any way I can.